Friday, October 28, 2016

Artefact

My PBL Artefact
In term 3 we had PBL (Project Based Learning) where we get to choose what to learn about inside the Olympics. I chose the Paralympics. WHEELCHAIR POWER!!! I made an Artefact of the Paralympic Stadiums and Sports out of card. I stood up Info about each sport around the base board. Here is my artifact. 

Taa-daa!!! you can't see it well from that angle and my arm is in the way a bit, but that's because I took it from my chromebook but there it is.  Here is a picture of what inspired me (Thank god I've already got a picture of that).
Aug 19, 2016 2:33:37 PM.jpg
There we go!!! My inspiration for the artifact is a Olympic City the whole hub made. I had to do a lot of research to have enough info about the Paralympics to build everything. I had to research about the torch, the sports and much much more so I had enough info to create a good enough artefact.

Hope you enjoyed my blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment